After living in the area for just about 8 years, I’ve learned a few things. And thanks to the DC local morning news, this is some pretty vital information. If you never want to have to watch the news again, just remember these 14 (and counting) things. Just think how much extra time you’ll have to sleep in in the morning!
1) Someone in Gaithersburg, MD is hit by a car over night. Every night.
3) An abandoned home in DC caught fire over night. A body was recovered.
4) DC and Prince George’s County governments are a joke.
8) The Redskins lost last night.
9) Traffic has stopped on I-95 N from Quantico to the Beltway.
11) DC United played last night?
12) The Metro and Marc trains have a 20 minute delay.
13) There’s a WNBA team in DC?
14) The Capitals lost the most important game of their season.